Well I have sat down and tried to calculate how much weight I should (want to) lose – to be in the healthy weight range of course).Â So.Â I have to lose at least 30kg.Â That’s a hell of a lot.Â I actually suggested to Miss Moody that I should lose 35 – 40kg, but she thinks that is too much.Â So I’m going to start by trying to lose that amount.Â Then I can go from there.Â And in the meantime I’m making up a list of things I can give myself when I lose certain amounts of weight.Â So here is my list so far:
- First 5kg lost – CD of my choice.Â At the moment I would like to get the new Pink CD, and considering how slack I am, it will probably take me that long to get around to buying it, so it’s a good practical treat.
- 10kg lost – New tattoo on the back of my neck (I’m going for my Pisces symbol).Â
- 15kg lost – Now I’m getting stumped.Â I will have to come back to that I think.
- 20kg lost – Still stumped, and yes get back to that one also.
- 25kg lost – Yeah no idea for this one either……
- 30kg lost – My large tattoo that my sister is designing for me.Â This is going to be a dragon and a phoenix circling a yingyang on my lower back.Â I want a nice back for that one to be put onto, so I can wait for that one.
Â Well that was a lot harder than I thought.Â I’m going to have to put in some thought as to what I will treat myself with for the other ones.Â I at least have three of them.
So tomorrow I have my second appointment with Miss Perky.Â I’m looking forward to it.Â Last week she told me she was happy with the weights that I was doing, but in the last week I have put two of the weights up a notch, which was quite a thrilling moment for me.Â So I’m looking forward to seeing her tomorrow and find out if that’s okay or not.Â Though I’m sure she is going to pound me into the ground because I haven’t been doing a lot of cardio work.Â There is only SO much treadmilling I can take.
On very exciting news though – evil leg swingy from hell machine (aka crosstrainer) has been put out of action!!!!!Â I was very very very excited yesterday to turn up to the gym, with the intention of going on the leg swingy machine (okay I’m lying now, had no intention whatsoever of going on it), but alas – it was broken.Â And it wasn’t even me that broke it.Â What a pity.Â I’m hoping when I go back tomorrow that it’s still broken so Miss Perky can’t put me on it.Â Shall let you know……