|Monday||6.30-7.30am||RFBR program (shuffle)|
|5.30-6.30pm||Jillian Michaels – 30 day shred or Zumba dvd|
|Tuesday||6.30-7.30am||RFBR program (shuffle)|
|5.30-6.30pm||Swimming and aquaerobics|
|Wednesday||6.30-7.30am||RFBR program (shuffle)|
|5.30-6.30pm||Softball training. When softball ends, replace with a bike ride|
|Friday||6.30-7.30am||RFBR program (shuffle)|
|Saturday||Morning||RFBR program (shuffle) and Zumba dvd|
|1-3pm||Softball. When softball ends, rest|
|Sunday||All day||Rest day! Ahhhh…|
After my disastrous attempts at exercising after finding the pool closed yesterday I have decided that I am going to have a few back-up plans for "just in case"
- If it is pouring down with rain in the mornings when I’m going to go for my shuffle I will instead chuck on either a Jillian Michaels, Michelle Bridges or Zumba dvd and do this inside. When finances allow I’m going to look into perhaps hiring a treadmill for indoor use.
- Again, if the swimming pool is closed I will either:
- Go to one of the numerous beaches surrounding me and swim in the ocean – weather permitting
- Go home and do an exercise dvd of the toning variety
- If I have invested in a gym membership by then (a slight possibility) I will head to the gym to do a class and weights.